Why stay at Samburu Interpids?
- Newly renovated tents, with four-poster king size beds
- Choice of game viewing in Samburu or Buffalo Springs Reserves
- Cultural immersions in pristine ways of neighboring Samburu tribesmen
- Clear Equatorial night skies for astronomy
- Open sided safari jeeps for best game viewing Picturesque mountainous landscape
- Knowledgeable and highly-certified guides
- The best kids clubs in the region for cultural and wildlife edutainment
The camp offers 28 modern and newly refurbished tents with a private view over the wildlife-rich banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River.
Each tent sits on a raised deck overlooking the brown river where the elephants sometimes make an appearance or the crocodiles come out to lounge by the river’s banks.
Ready to Go?
Get in touch with one of our Experts to help you tailor-make a Samburu tour today…